Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Trainee
Locations: Umuahia – Abia and Yenagoa – Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business.
- Management and improvement of existing customer relationships.
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue
- Focused, target driven, and ability to work;
- Flair for marketing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-confidence and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- The ability to speak the major Nigerian languages will be added advantage.
Qualifications / Experience
The candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online