Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, one of the top ten (10) leading national supermarket chains in Nigeria, with diversified consumer goods, retail, quick service restaurants, entertainment and manufacturing, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Loss Control
Job Type: Full time
- The Head of Loss Control will develop controls and re-design processes to manage and develop loss control programs and administer risk management programs related to operating risk and spearhead loss prevention procedures.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately measure stock loss companywide in determining loss areas and effect on the business and improve controls and processes in both Hubs and retail areas in ensuring 95% ERP data accuracy and integrity.
- Monitor compliance to operational, safety and inventory control procedures including physical security standards
- Assess security across locations to ensure proper deployment of loss prevention resources, such as External Securities and Police and coordinate theft and fraud investigations involving customers with security agents and internal securities.
- Provide recommendations and solutions in crisis situations such as violence protests, demonstration activities around the workplace or its vicinity
- Motivate teams within the business in executing controls and respond to all emergency conditions like safety hazards, fire, threats to life or property.
- Develop policies and train loss control staff and other employees on loss control and prevention measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, or related field preferred.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- 6 – 10 years’ experience in audit or internal controls in consulting
- Minimum of 4 years managerial work experience.
- Hands on experience in FMCG or retail operations loss prevention strategies and procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to prepare reports and documentation
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents (inclusive of credentials)
- Please ensure your CV has information about your skills, qualifications, and experience.