ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Tac Engineer
Purpose of the Job
- The Retail Tac Engineer is responsible for ensuring efficient service delivery to the customers and ensure customer satisfaction for all new services and support related service.
- He will have the responsibility of contributing towards the research, design and implementation of functionality that will propel ipNX products and market-leading solution to the next level.
- Also, he is to Provide technical support through collaborative partnership to deliver high quality and reliable network performance.
- Restore service failures for Corporate Customers within 4 hours of its occurrence.
- Provide high level system design and the development of proofs of solution and value.
- Ensure consistent Preventive Maintenance.
- Implement an FTTH Monitoring Application to Improve MTTR for Faults.
- Investigate, design, plan, and coordinate implementing infrastructure technology for IT networks.
- Document and communicate / escalate critical issues and recommending quick solutions to minimize business disruption due to infrastructure support issues.
- Drafting of progress reports which must be clear, concise, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand by stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Contribute towards prospect specific inquiries/scoping projects around implementation, Support models, technical configuration, security and/or data integration.
- Adhere to controls to provide security for operating systems, software, and data.
- Maintain technical documentation and database information for the all networks and circuits.
- Manage maintenance and repair programs, making sure systems don’t break down.
- Ensure new equipment meets regulatory and client’s requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Eng Computer Engineering, B.Eng Electrical Electronics or any IT related Degree. (2.2 / Upper credit).
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate); CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- Customer centric and stakeholders management.
- Good LAN/WAN network design and implementation skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team.
- Design and analytical troubleshooting of LAN, WAN network and Internet-data architecture with good knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP etc).
- Good knowledge of installation and configuration of core network devices and its relevant integration to the network (LAN, MAN & WAN).
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.