At Kudi, we believe that people of all class should have access to financial services and seamlessly make transactions. We want to build a financial inclusive world with everyone, for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Support Associate
Locations: (Umuahia) Abia & (Warri) Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for:
- Diagnose and Repair faulty Terminals (software & hardware issues)
- Liaise with the Sales team to carry out retrieval of faulty terminals for repairs
- Maintain all POS repair equipment and ensure they are in good working condition
- Provide on-site, off-site and telephone support for Agents to provide quick resolution to problems
- Ensure the adherence to SLA’s for terminal repairs
- Effectively manage complaints for walk-in Agents
POS Deployment & Inventory Management:
- Work with the Sales team, Admin and other stakeholders to ensure appropriate Terminals deployment within focus region.
- Receive new Terminals at regional hub, ensuring correct stocktaking
- Record all stock received and inventory movement at regional hub.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area for the assigned hub.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related discipline from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Sales Operations and or Agent Operations.
- Able to manage tasks effectively and act professionally within the workplace and with customers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suit
- Experience in configuration, installation of software and hardware products is a plus
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve agent and team quality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online