Synapse Services Limited is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare services in West Africa. We provide patient-centered care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of local and internationally trained professionals. With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs. Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centers in Abuja and one in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Anambra.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Psychiatric Nurse
Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Ward Manager and Clinical Director
- The Psychiatric Nurse will work as part of a team of medical professionals to provide psychiatric nursing care to patients of all ages, gender, religion, and disposition while creating a safe and therapeutic environment to aid their mental stability.
Requirements and Experience
- Must be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse.
- Must be medically and physically fit.
- Must have a minimum of 1 – 3 years work experience as a psychiatric nurse.
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Provide mental health care treatment for patients.
- Best practice documentation for patients treatment plan
- Manage confidential information with the utmost respect for the patient;
- Work with a team of Multi-Disciplinary experts to provide care for patients.
- Exercise independent judgment in medical emergencies.
- Demonstrate tact, diplomacy, patience, and compassion.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers, other agencies, and organizations.
- Comply with Nursing policies, protocols, and program regulations.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “LOCUM PSYCH-NURSE” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.