Bolton White Hotel is a leading hospitality company located in the the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the Federal Secretariat. The hotel has 176 comfortable and stylish luxury bedrooms, en-suite self-catering rooms, great cooling system in all rooms, writing desk and satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, direct-detail telephone/modern and Wi-Fi. Non-smoking rooms available on request. It has various conference and banqueting facilities available with seating capacity from 160 to 200 for conference and banqueting. Each venue is air conditioned, with standard audio visual equipment, available on request.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to Hotel Management privacy.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Receiving of all items bought and brought into Hotel and as well make a record of any item moving out of Hotel.
- Notify the financial controller regarding loopholes, errors and misconduct identified.
- As custodian of prices, clearing petty cash request/budget and retirement. Also, embark on a market survey.
- Have sound independent judgment.
- Stocktaking of items in the stores, that is, checking bin cards with the physical stock in the store.
- Checking the hotel’s revenue on a daily basis that is, comparing dockets with the printed copies, verification of cash, POS, cheque, and hard currencies if any. Also, extraction of complementary sales both for guests and management staff.
- Issuance of printed materials under our custody such as captain order, misc. booklets, laundry tariff/coupon, fuel/diesel coupon, etc. And tracking records through serial numbers.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation & reports.
- Vetting of hotel’s payroll, Payee, Pension, and ensuring remittance to appropriate authorities.
- Maintain open communication with management and the audit team.
- Vouching and clearing of business maintenance/refunds to clients.
- Application of hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Advisory role to the management.
- Verification of acknowledged bills sent to clients.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV, and Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.