Ekesons Parcel Services Limited is an indigenous courier company based in Nigeria that provides courier and logistics services. EPS Courier has an efficient mailing and parcel delivery network and an outstanding haulage and cargo infrastructure making it possible for us to deliver both light and heavy customer parcels to locations all over Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Jibowu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Purchase fuel and obtain receipts
- Assist with loading and unloading of shipments
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the truck is order for necessary trip.
- Schedule regular truck service appointments and report any issues
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the management.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Ensuring that safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Report any issues that arises in respect of the vehicle to the management.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC / NCE / OND qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.