SURJEN is a safe, secure and private online platform for interaction between the healthcare service providers and consumers. It is a platform which provides users on-demand access to Teleconsultation with Doctors, Home pickup of medical samples for Lab Testing, Surgery Packages Costs, Emergency Ambulance Services, Medical Tourism Services and Healthcare Marketplace, as close as their mobile phones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote health services to customers.
- Plan, organise and manage all e-mail campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content as per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, infographics and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analysing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic recommendations.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with home health objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide recommendations and execute / manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialise and use for social media purposes (e.g., patients videos briefs, doctors case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Bachelor Degree, HND, ND or its equivalent preferably but not necessarily in Marketing
- 3-5 years working in SEO, Social Media Marketing and basic Graphics Design in a data-driven marketing team (proven track record).
- Additional Information
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till the project is delivered on time.
- Proven SEO / SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
- Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas.
- Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them.
- Understanding of Abuja / Lagos / Kano marketing terrain.
- (Press, Communities, Events & Conferences, Social Media, etc).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.