Our Client, an Integrated Corporate entity providing technology, educational and office Supplies, branded product distribution, garment manufacturing and humanitarian aid Procurement services through contracts, wholesale, retail, and online channels is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Distributor Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative and experienced Business Development / Distribution Manager who will be responsible For the effective distribution of our products to distributors/ retail chain through the initiation and the Orchestration of profitable relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop a distribution strategy, monitor the execution of the strategy, and achieve with your team the quarterly product distribution roadmap.
- Develop deliberate alliance for distribution of products.
- Attract reliable sales distributor and retailer to allocate goods and products.
- Assign sales territories and enforce sales target for team members.
- Ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the assigned territories.
- Establish and lead regular meetings and conference calls with clients and customers.
- Train team members to ensure continual improvement in capability, knowledge, Customer service, performance and profitability.
- Implement new sales strategies and techniques with the distributors.
- Develop and execute monthly and quarterly reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers in each territory, whilst
- Facilitating ongoing product training and support.
- Attend trade exhibitions.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- Atleast 5 years relevance work experience in Sales Distribution is a Must
- Familiarity with relevant technology tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (excel and power point) and relevant enterprise and CRM software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
Open to Negotiation
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.