AGC International360 is a health consulting firm that is seeking a lasting solution to non-productivity in every sector (Engineering firms, Financial institutions, etc).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Branding and Communication Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Serves as company Brand Ambassador and Corporate Communication Manager
- Manages the administration of the company’s website ensuring correctness and brand consistency of information thereon
- Responds to enquiries and attends to press releases
- Generates and develops ideas for effective brand placement and enhancement of brand value
- Develops, organizes and manages company events including periodic employee bonding programmes
- Translate company business objectives into creative and executable corporate communications strategies and programs.
- Manages the production of company branded collaterals and corporate gift items, including identification and negotiation with relevant vendors and suppliers, stakeholders and business partners such as director, key clients, industry colleagues
- Composing, reviewing or editing CEO s essays and write-ups for post on company website blog
- Demonstrate strong judgment in understanding key trends and news elements to develop a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations activities.
- Demonstrate exceptional strategic thinking and planning abilities.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and programs to promote the branding as well as products and services of the company.
- Maintain a rigorous and consistent approach to branding, messaging, content, quality and general look and feel throughout all communications and external messaging.
- Manage a comprehensive employee communications strategy and plan that directly supports the business strategy, vision and values and use a range of appropriate tools that are measurable.
- Leads communications for major business initiatives and events
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND. A Master’s Degree would be advantageous.
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.