Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Monitor – Grant
Type of Engagement: Temporary for a period of 12 months
- The Integrated Child Health and Social Service Award (ICHSSA) Project is being implemented in 11 LGAs in Lagos state by the consortium partners led by ARFH in partnership with FHI360 and Project HOPE with funding from USAID and in collaboration with Lagos State government through the Ministry of Youth and Social Development. The project is focused on providing HIV-gender sensitive comprehensive health and social services to OVC, through partnership with CBOs who supervise and monitor an affay of case managers at the facilities and communities. The ICHSSA project is also implemented in 13 LGAs in Edo state, these LGAS are clustered into 3 and supervised by 3 CBOs in Auchi, Benin City and Uromi.
- In order to avoid co-mingling of funds, CBOs on ICHSSA Project maintains separate project accounts for Institutional Funds (Salaries, office running cost, monitoring and Case Managers monthly stipends) and Program activity funds hence financial reports come according to the funding received.
- The total number of financial reports expected and received per month is 24; which had been a struggle to meet the review and feedback timeline before the disbursements of another round of funds. This necessitates the request for the engagement of Program Monitor – Grants to support the unit for review and timely feedback and reporting.
- Review of CBO financial reports to determine correctness and accuracy of fund received
- Process disbursement of funds to CBO
- Review of bank reconciliations statements by CBOs
- Provide mentoring support to CBO Finance Officers
- Filing of CBO financial report
- Tracking and reporting
- Prepare Funds Accountability Statement for inclusion in annual financial statements
- Support in any other assignment as deemed necessary by the Management.
- Applicant must have First Degree in Accounting/Finance (B.Sc.; HND) etc. Additional qualification will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience, strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks, good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in USAID grants work and familiarity with NGOs contractual procedures; and a background in Audit.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org “Program Monitor – Grant” as the subject of the email.