Intel Ape provides standard solutions that help clients harness the power of digital innovation that drives business growth. offer a range of technological services for small and medium scale organization. Our mission has always been to build professional relationships with our client and provide reliable solutions that fit their needs. Intel Ape provides custom solution that connect your ideas with current market trends and we guarantee reliable innovative tech digital solutions that work. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The candidate shall be responsible for:
- Providing support in the various human resource functions, which includes recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling.
- Developing HR policies and procedures
- Maintaining, keeping and updating staff records for future reference according to policy
- Monitoring and generating attendance reports of all staff.
- Ensuring that approved policies and procedures are adhered to
- Assisting in managing various HR projects in line with HR objectives.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Overseeing all administrative and human resource matters including the overall operations and functionality of the office.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required.
- B.Sc in Business Administration & Management or Social Science; further training will be a plus.
- 5 – 7 years relevant HR experience gained within a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should be resident in Abuja.
- Proven experience in a related HR position.
- Competency in Ms.-Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of HR function.
- Good team player
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2022.