Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Executive
- Account Executives have the opportunity to learn and gain first-hand experience in a finance department, help perform research, prepare financial reports, and assist with reconciling accounts and other duties, as needed.
- Shadowing members of the Finance department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry and recording, maintaining accurate and complete accounting records on ERP through vouching and invoicing.
- Preparing financial reports, such as bank reconciliation and income statements, invoices and other documents.
- Arranging of advance payment for reconciliation, vouchers for bank reconciliation and vouchers in individual project file after reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of outstanding invoices with the Project Team.
- Generation of WIP Report.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Taking on additional tasks or project to learn more about accounting and office operation.
- 100% Invoicing on ERP
- 100% Initiation of Bank Vouchers on ERP.
- 100% report on weekly bank reconciliations.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- ICAN Certification is an Added Advantage
- Basic understanding of financial principles and GAAP
- Gender: Female for gender balance
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Analytical and Critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Problem Solving Skill.
- N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.