GZ Industries is a leading Aluminum Beverage Can manufacturer in Sub-Saharan Africa, expanding rapidly in the region. Our Vision is “to be Sub-Africa’s Leading Aluminum Beverage Can Supplier”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Technician
Locations: Aba, Abia and Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Regular, Full time
- To carry out, record and action quality checks on GZI’s products during and after the production process in a timely manner
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists with the implementation of approved Quality Control policies and activities
- Performs continual quality control checks to ensure production is running within specifications
- Inspects and tests products for quality defects in the manufacturing process and reports issues and concerns to the relevant department(s)
- Assists with the review of QC procedures and recommends plans to improve existing product quality standards
- Liaises with production department and warehouse to ensure non-conforming products are quarantined in a timely manner
- Supports the collection of quality control data throughout the production process
- Ensures all records are completed accurately and updated as needed
- Assists with raw material inspection and approval for final dispatch to warehouse
- Assesses the compliance of finished products against agreed specifications
- Reads and actions items from the various QAS logs
- Assists with process control audit as required
- Assists with customer audit to ensure SOP specifications are adhered to
- Tracks trends and variables in the manufacturing process using Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods
- Analyses spoilage, records cause and takes corrective actions where applicable
- Performs troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on inspection equipment as required.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or HND in Physical Sciences, Chemical, Production or Process Engineering, or related disciplines
- 0 – 3 years experience in the manufacturing industry.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.