We are a wholly indigenous company established to render professional services to our clients with the aim of adding value to their business making use of our global outreach. We have all it takes, well-trained human and material resources to execute exceptional services while maintaining our integrity at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Location: Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analysing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Reporting findings and obtaining approval from senior management, when required.
- Evaluating and improving sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
- Writing proposals and liaising with other departments to align strategies.
- Identifying and negotiating sales deals that promote sustained income
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 3 years’ relevant work experience in technical sales for Welding equipment, tools and consumables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and Willingness to travel at short notice
- Self-motivated, target driven and ambitious.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and relevant software.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online