United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
UBA has a large footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Member, System Assurance
- To provide control and compliance counseling, advisory and decision support service including risk based performance management to all Business units.
- To create and improve homogenous control culture in revenue processing and recognition activities that aligns with the Bank’s control and business objectives.
- To build strong KYC and KYC(B) compliance environment in revenue processing and recognition functions.
- Monthly commission on turn over charge, parameters and scripts review.
- Ensure Policy/Procedure/Regulatory Compliance.
- Intersol withdrawal charges, inter and intra branch cash deposit charges review.
- Large cash deposit charges1% charge on cash deposit over N5M on a transaction basis.
- Current account maintenance charges and setup review.
- Domiciliary account charges review.
- Review of N50 transaction charge on saving accounts with balances less than N5,000.
- Cheque book/passbook charges review and counter cheque charges review.
- Search charges and reference letter charges review.
- MC/Draft charges and account closure charges review.
- Review of E-Channel transaction charges.
- Review of returned cheque charges.
- Review of stop order charges.
- Review of standing order charges and salary processing fee review
- Review of interest income (debit & credit)
- Review of all automated income lines as may be assigned by Head Revenue Assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- One to two (1-2) years cognate experience.
- Analytical and investigation skills.
- Auditing Skills.
- Accounting and reconciliation skills.
- Computer assisted audit techniques skills (CAAT).
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive information system security skills.
- Comprehensive information System control skills.
- Comprehensive information system audit skills.
- Revenue assurance and product knowledge.
- Basic and intermediate banking operations knowledge.
- IT fraud and operational risk knowledge.
- Systems security policy, statue and regulation interpretation/implementation.
- Detailed and extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point.
- Mailing facility and the core banking application of the bank.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: