Carbon is a pan-African digital bank with a mission to provide friction-free finance to its customers. Carbon promises to play a fundamental role in its customers’ lives wherever they are, with flexible solutions. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and with just $10mm of equity raised in 2015, we have disbursed over $100m in loans and earned more than $30mm in revenue over the last 2 years. Carbon has operations in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria, supported by a talented team spread between Lagos, Nairobi, London, Argentina, and Palo Alto so we operate with a remote-first mindset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Role
- We are looking for a Product Marketing individual to lead our outbound marketing activities.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- For this role, you will handle market research on current trending products, establish timescales for upcoming products, influence pricing and packaging, guide teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies and segmentation (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Manage a calendar scheduling the creation of each piece of content and the planned release of each piece of content.
- Analyze sales data and channel information
- Create plans to improve product line sales most likely using marketing and sale techniques
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose products or services will be needed for the product
- Create and manage budgets for the product.
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in developing marketing campaigns is required
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Potential to work in different geographies.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance
- Career development & Growth.
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a remote working option.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Call with People team
- Case Study ( Assessment)