DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Providing recruitment services from onset to onboarding; work with management in formulating recruitment campaigns (internal or external – Consultant);
- Drafting of appropriate job descriptions;
- Ensure compliance to all the company’s policies, processes, regulations and conduct;
- Mapping out a Learning & Development Calendar and organizing in-plant training for all levels of staff;
- Assist other departmental managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants as required;
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Develop and implement Recognition & Rewards schemes for all levels of employees;
- Monitoring Payroll (in conjunction with Finance & Accounts) and ensuring all Benefits and Compensations for all employees are adequately provided for;
- Handling Employee Performance Reviews for all cadre of employees;
- Assist with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups as well as one-on-one meetings;
- Helps monitor the organizational culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction;
- Assists with the company-wide committees including the wellness, training, environmental health and safety, activity, and culture and communications committees;
- Ensuring the timely payment of all statutory fees: PENCOM, ITF, PAYE etc.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Supervise administrative staff and ensure performance at all times;
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of all staff records;
- Accurately maintain all office electronic and paper files/records confidentially;
- Develop and streamline office processes to ensure efficiency;
- Maintain a detailed database for all third-party service providers/ vendors;
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel Management with 3 – 5 years HR experience;
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management is an added advantage;
- A professional, with strong people management and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.