Perfection Motor, a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies, was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor was given the sole rights to market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in ensuring that we will be ready to serve our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, parts department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dropping and picking up staff
- Maintaining a travel log to record work hours , travel time and locations traveled to
- Able to carry out routine check on the vehicle
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to your supervisor.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 2 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV (in Word / PDF Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.