We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with, and affected by HIV.
We need dynamic, highly skilled and passionate persons to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the capacity below:
Job Title: Cool Girl’s Mentor / Administrator – STH
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome new participants to the group, and state expectations. Encourage their participation and constantly monitor the group to ensure ground rules such as being respectful is observed in discussions.
- Facilitate the introduction of weekly discussion topics
- Follow up on AGYW who are not consistent
- Develop creative ways to promote peer interaction such as launching a challenge or assigning small groups to discuss and provide collective responses.
- Collate questions and answers posted up on the group and share with the Cool Girls subject matter expert
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Management, Behavioral Sciences; or related field
- A minimum of a year experience working with adolescent girls and young women
- Proven experience in Administrating mobile Applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with use, of various mobile applications
- Ability to work under pressure cooperatively as a member of team
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good coordination skills
- Fast Learning is a must.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.comThe subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME. e.g. “COM01 Abuja, AMAKA JOHN”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.