NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship – Chevron Nigeria Limited, a Chevron Subsidiary in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
This scholarship is managed by Optimum Resources Management , a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development. One of its flagship services is broad based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management.
Thye have a specialty in educational funds management, award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, LGAs and communities.
- Host: NNPC | Chevron Nigeria Limited
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: 200,000 Naira
- Deadline: January 17, 2022
E-applications are invited from:
- Full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
2. Blind/Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Chevron scholarship program is free.
Method of Application
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Follow this Link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10.Click Submit Application to submit information
11.You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.