Samdino Logistics is a growing travel and logistics company dedicated to making your travel experience as simple as possible, we are committed to helping each and every one of our travellers find the best options across flights, hotels and car hire to book the best travel experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role holder is responsible for promoting and booking travelling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
- He/She will be required to interact with our clients and guide them toward picking the best holiday package to suit all their requirements. Furthermore, the role holder will be responsible for promoting and booking travelling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
- The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction and expand the customer base.
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Supply travellers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material
- Work with clients to determine their travelling needs.
- Keeping product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company’s products/services.
- Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g., visas and passports
- Research, explore and study different travel destination options
- Guide clients on the appropriate styles of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner
- Meet sales targets and profit goals by promoting and marketing the business
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and other key stakeholders such as airlines, regulatory agencies etc.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Regularly update the database containing client details and their travel information.
- Ensure you stay up to date with tourism trends by attending travel seminars.
- Any other duties as assigned
- BSc / HND
- 4 – 10 years experience working in a similar role at a travel agency/company
- Professional certifications and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of travelling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc.)
- Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under pressure
- A high degree of personal and professional ethics
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office
- Desire to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online