Signage Kings is a leader in the production of visual solutions. We are Nigeria’s No.1 leader in Online Signage, Exhibitions, and Wayfinding Solutions. Our business is to help you succeed by providing your business with the best suitable Signage for a better first impression. From a simple individual sign to an entire sign system, we can match the requirements of any contract, large or small. We are equipped with cutting-edge technology and staffed with highly skilled personnel, able to tackle the most demanding jobs effectively and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Trainee
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Signage Kings is a company focused on creating visual solutions through signages.
- A Technical Trainee is someone who has joined a company to gain practical engineering experience.
- Trainee Engineers work under the guidance of the Brand Manager or Supervisor, fulfilling various tasks ranging from assisting staff with new projects, offering suggestions on existing methods, conducting research, writing reports, and managing signages.
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Travelling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Maintain communication between the internal team and external stakeholders by responding and following up promptly.
- Use company CRM & work tools for managing all customer activities.
- Work with a diverse range of cross-functional teams and stakeholders such as sales representatives, production staff, suppliers, and customers on orders and projects, including pricing, technical specifications, and meeting deadlines.
- Advise customers on the best strategies to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Keeping track of the conversation.
- Signage Production and Installation.
- Employee Onboarding, Induction, & Training
- Signage Kings Job flow
- The Sales Funnel
- Communication Channels
- Responding to Social Media Enquiries
- How to make Phone calls
- Working with WhatsApp Business
- Working with the CRM.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in 3D/2D design.
- Proven experience as a technical trainee.
- Knowledge of modern training signage techniques and tools.
- Experience in designing technical course content.
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses.
- Working knowledge in MS Package.
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Degree in a relevant technical field.
- Relevant degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High achiever with a proven track record of ability to grow client base.
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrate the ability to create, identify sales, relationship opportunities, and close business deals.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy drive and results orientation.
- Maturity and tact include the ability to relate with different levels of authority, internally and externally.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
- Experience using social media tools, basic IT skills, & email etiquette.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.