International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Material Coordinator
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Job Purpose / Objective
- Coordinates and ensure effective project material management to support efficient NLNG Projects (Infrastructure, ISB/OSB, Plant and Community) delivery. Develop and maintain an updated database of all project procurement materials as well as procurement activities.
- Develop and implement optimum value warehouse, asset management strategies, policy, procedures and operations for project materials that enable Company safely and reliably fulfil its contractual obligations as well as manage and supervise all warehousing operations, material activities.
- Liaise with Project Portfolio Managers/Engineers and Procurement Specialist to ensure optimum level of materials and plan consumption of stock to ensure cost effective utilization of allocated resources, storage space and given budget.
- Develop, maintain and implement detailed working systems and procedures for carrying out the various warehousing functions to ensure that all activities are carried out safely and in line with industry best practice, company policies and external regulations.
- Develop and implement warehouse utilization and materials storage activities and drive capital and operational warehouse improvement projects to ensure optimization of storage space utilization and stock holding costs.
- Manage processes for material handling, security, validity, preservation and refurbishment / rejuvenation to ensure all stored materials are fit for purpose when required and prevent loss of materials as well as ensure that material received complies with the requirements and report non-conformance on a timely basis and update stock levels upon issue and receipt of materials.
- Coordinate, maintain and implement HSEQ aspect of warehouse operations, safety plans and programs in line with company’s corporate HSEQ policies and coach warehouse personnel to be aware of safety requirements of all warehousing operations to ensure the minimum competency levels are met or exceeded.
- Coordinate and supervise the material receipt processes; to ensure only items that meet the required specification are received for projects and eliminate discrepancies.
- Coordinate and supervise the material issuance process; to maintain a high service delivery level and system data accuracy and ensure there is no disruption of project delivery operations due to delay in materials delivery.
- Liaise with the project engineers, procurement team and vendors to replace rejected materials.
- Provide regular report on material updates to the project team. Send feedback of lessons learned on materials used during construction to the project team, for incorporation into future projects.
- Support project team in planning the disposal of obsolete and decommissioned items according to company procedure and policy.
- A University Degree preferably in Engineering, Business, Financial Management or related discipline.
- Membership of The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) UK or Nigeria, or Institute of Supply Management (ISM) US or equivalent at a diploma or certified level.
- 7 – 10 years post graduate experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent in a warehousing or inventory management role in a reputable organization preferably an Oil & Gas company.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: email@example.com for support only.