International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrum Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Purpose / Objective
- Deliver key products using agile principles, facilitates sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, prepares facilitates retrospectives, support successful delivery of various solutions/product backlog work items and driving cohesive agile practices across the enterprise.
- Serves as servant leader for an Agile Team. Coach the team on Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe principles & practices.
- Help remove impediments. Plan and setup Agile Ceremonies – Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Retrospective, etc.
- Act as a servant leader including facilitation, situational awareness, and conflict resolution.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, to monitor sprint progress
- Coach and mentor the business delivery team in agile frameworks and principles and fostering the team’s ability to self-organize
- Mediate conflicts to assist the team in making decisions
- Remove sprint road blocks and facilitate solution development with the team
- Supports a culture of continuous process improvement through sprint retrospectives and key indicators around team performance
- Ensures clear communication and organization of all strategic and business delivery team goals
- Promote transparency and team empowerment across teams.
- A University Degree in Computer Sciences or Physical Sciences or Engineering; professional scrum master Certification qualifications will be an advantage.
- 10 to 12 years post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should be a similar role within the IT department or Digital function or R&D function of a reputable organization preferably Oil & Gas company.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for support only.