Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP Maintenance Planner and Logistics (Coordinator)
Department: Operations & Technical
- Zero LTI and zero Fatality – 5%
- Unscheduled Downtime (< / = 10% of total monthly WOs) – 30%
- Scheduled downtime ( < / = 90% of total monthly wOs) – 20%
- Maintenance cost per Equipment (< / =5% of RAV) – 15%
- % of work oders requiring rework ( < / = 5% total monthly WOs) – 30%
- B.Eng. in any Engineering field or any Management Course from a reputable Institution. COREN, NSE could be addedd advantage and should have at 6-10 years experience in the same role
- Strong SAP skill in a Plant Maintenance Module. This includes, but not limited to, running list edit report, creating and changing maintenance items and task list, creating and changing notifications entering orders, and creating requisitions
- A strong mechanical background in an industrial environment is critical; understanding of rotating equipment is preferred
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of safety, maintenance and operations management systems
- Abel to read and understand all technical drawing and documentation associated with production equipment, vessels and tankage
- Communicate effectively both orally and written
- Work and interacteffectively as a team member
- Focus efforts and prioritize work to deliver business value
- Provide constructive feedback to co-workers
- Effectively organize work while balancing competing priorities
- Preferred candidate will have used SAP in the performance of maintenance planning
- Proficient in use of SAP, Traction, Excel, Outlook or Lotus notes, and MS Word
- Licenses / Certification: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience as a manufacturing maintenance planner.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.