International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspector – Electrical & Instrumentation
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose / Objective
- To perform quality related activities that will support the delivery of Projects in line with Company’s specified project quality requirements through implementation of quality assurance processes, monitoring and control of the project activities for compliance with specifications and plans by both internal and external parties.
- Ensure that the project execution activities are executed in a controlled and assured way to a quality that is consistent with the delivery of the project objectives in terms of meeting HSSE & SP, schedule, cost, quality and other targets (“Doing the Project Right”).
- Ensure that best practices and lessons learned are being applied consistently and appropriately and enabling business targets to be met, with specific emphasis on Top Quartile Project Delivery (TQPD).
- Conduct spot checks at project sites to ascertain compliance with approved work processes, documentation, inspection & test requirements, as prescribed in project Inspection & Test Plans (ITP’s), Quality Control Procedures (QCP’s) and Quality Plan to deliver projects in accordance with contractual quality requirements.
- Confirm quality of all materials on site and ensure compliance to all project specifications.
- Provide QA/QC services to the TP department to support delivery of projects according to plan; prepare and issue required periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly or as specified) work activity reports.
- Monitor all activities and materials of construction in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate with the construction engineers and client inspectors for clearing designated inspections
- Prepare and resolve site work queries with interested parties.
- Raise non-conformance reports for any violation.
- Prepare daily inspection reports on field activities.
- Follow up all quality functions as per approved documented information, inspection and test plan, check list etc.
- Conduct inspection on all materials received at site and ensure materials to be used conforms to project/contract plans and specifications.
- Review detailed inspection and testing procedures for project activities
- Ensure the implementation of approved strategies and procedures across all assigned projects
- Monitor and coordinate interested parties inspectors during inspections
- Monitor Contractors equipment calibration status and preservation methods.
- A University Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or its equivalent.
- Additionally, successfully passed ISO 9001 training. IAEI Certification and ISO Lead Auditor Training are added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years post graduate experience, out of which at least 3 years must have been spent in quality assurance and control in either project engineering/design activities in the Oil and Gas sector.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for support only.