International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects Portfolio Administrator I
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Purpose / Objective
- To provide effective Project Administrative support for the PD CAPEX project portfolio by providing effective information management and compliance with NLNG Project Governance process to contribute to the successful execution of CAPEX projects for the realization of NLNG business objectives.
- Perform quality compliance checks on Project Development Requests (PDR) packages for presentation to the various governance Meetings (Weekly DRB, weekly Project Portfolio and Monthly Project Review Meetings) ensure adequate compliance to submission deadlines for excellence processing of PDR packages.
- Participate in the preparation of the yearly CAPEX budget with 5 years look ahead in line with the Budget preparation procedure and Budget reviews as required.
- Administer project governance processes and procedures including administering meetings for the Governance forums to ensure timely review and approval of Project proposals via the appropriate decision gates thereby ensuring assurance and compliance with the NLNG project management process.
- Manage the archiving and retrieval of hard and soft copy project documentation (SAP, Livelink) to ensure effective Project Information Management systems.
- Continuously update projects information in SAP to ensure the accuracy of data in the PD CAPEX Projects Portfolio is maintained and action SAP requests as required.
- Provide Project Assurance support for the PD CAPEX projects across the three main Portfolios (i.e. Plant, Infrastructure and Pipeline/GTS in contribution to the delivery of projects on time and within Budget.
- Act as Nigerian Content Focal person for ensuring adequate awareness on Nigerian content requirements and tracking Nigerian Content deployment on projects thereby leading to improved compliance with Nigerian content requirements on PD CAPEX projects.
- Prepare periodic Projects reports associated with PD CAPEX projects and issue same within the agreed timelines to ensure continuous control of Projects in alignment with Company’s business objectives.
- Develop and update project management, project controls and reporting procedures as required and ensure compliance with these procedures during project implementation to achieve and sustain effective project governance and control for the PD CAPEX Projects Portfolio.
- University Degree in any of the relevant disciplines.
- 3 – 5 years post-graduation experience out of which minimum of 2 years should be in either Project Engineering or Project Assurance/Services function within the oil and gas industry.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: email@example.com for support only.