International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Material Coordinator
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Job Purpose / Objective
- To ensure all project materials are procured, delivered, inspected, stored, preserved, and issued in a safe and efficient manner, meeting HSE, quality, cost, and scheduled targets.
- Coordinate the receipt and issuance of client direct procured materials, required for project construction activities.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Project Material Storage Area and ensure strict compliance to CLIENT’S safety and security policies.
- Coordinate site material inspection to ensure all materials are delivered according to purchase order specification and quantity.
- Ensure all project materials (including contractors’ managed stock) are stored and preserved following general storage best practices and OEMs storage guidelines.
- Coordinate material handling and transport of all project materials and ensure availability for pick up and / or delivery to construction site or any other advised location.
- Manage the inventory of all project materials stored in the Project Materials Storage Area and monitor material usage by contractors and ensure all surplus materials are handed over back to client at the end of the construction.
- Support delivery expediting of all clients direct and indirect (contractor) procurement and ensure materials are delivered ahead of their required-on-site (ROS) date.
- Maintain Projects Procurements & Materials Database of all clients’ direct procurement and share periodic reports to the project team.
- Source materials within the Project Materials Storage Area, the client’s Main Warehouse and across all clients’ satellite storage areas, including Contractors’ stock.
- Support project team in planning the disposal of obsolete and decommissioned items according to company procedure and policy.
- B.Sc. in Engineering and any related Science discipline.
- 5 years post graduate experience out of which at least 3years should have been in materials management work in the Oil and Gas industry.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for support only.