International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Document Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Purpose / Objective
- Support the Coordination of all technical documents and data across multiple projects and portfolios during its complete lifecycle; Development of routine Reports on Assai Performance; Support the team lead to ensure the identification and timely access to current and accurate documentation to help ensure project actions and decisions impacting Integrity are made using the correct information.
- Support the implementation of effective and efficient work processes and procedures for document/data management. Involve in contractor and supplier engagement to ensure that information management requirements and procedures are understood and applied.
- Support in the definition of asset data requirement, process for submission, validation and feedback to contractors and suppliers and to deliver consistent and complete information for handover to owner/operator.
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of metadata as part of contractor deliverables, and assurance of the validity of the Master Deliverables Register (MDR) & Asset Information Template (AIT).
- Responsible for managing and improving the numbering process for project documents, including correspondences, and the tracking of same in the necessary databases.
- Responsible for conversion of hard copy documents and records into digital forms.
- Responsible for updating the individual projects folders in Livelink/SharePoint, with emerging documents and records.
- HND / B.Sc in Engineering, Sciences or Management.
- 3 – 6 years post-graduation experience in document control in an oil and gas company.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for support only.