All Energy West Africa (AEWA) Nigeria Limited is one of the leading technical and engineering recruitment services providers to Oil and Gas, and Power industries in Africa.
We seek to engage the services of senior / experienced personnel for project support services in Nigeria within the capacity below:
Job Title: Principal Shutdown Engineer
Ref. Code: PSS 017
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- Turn-around Planning and Execution: Accountability to deliver effective Turnaround to achieve targeted budget, scope and schedule.
- Leads work scope collection, scope challenge and selection. Coordinate the detailed scope and execution plan for all scope in the area: maintenance, plant changes and capital projects.
- Reviews work packages by work preparer / Planner / Schedulers to ensure quality and completeness.
- Assists TA Event Manager in the development of the turnaround organization plan. Develops and owns the environmental plan, TA facilities and logistics plans.
- Coordinates optimization activities including Reviews, Schedule Optimizations, resource levelling etc.
- Works closely with operations to ensure proper integration of TA activities.
- Directs field activities during Turnaround execution; this includes participation in shift turnover meetings working with all of the TA field Coordinators Consultant, Operations, Project and Discipline Engineering Groups and daily report out on progress.
- Facilitates archiving of turnaround files and records, financial closeout and Lessons Learned records.
- A minimum of an HND / B.Sc. in Engineering in related discipline
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years post-graduation experience out of which seven (7) must have been in the oil and gas sector
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is an advantage
Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act Compliance
- In accordance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Content Act of 2010 requirement, AEWA is actively recruiting Nigerian professionals with expertise in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
- The selected candidates will join AEWA’s clients in its goals to create sustainable value to the Nigerian Economy through systematic development of capability and capacity transfer to Nigerian workforce.
- Compensation and grade level will be commensurate with the professional training and experience of the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only candidates who meet the requirements for the position listed above using the following instruction will be considered for interview:
- CV shall be in MS Word format only
- Where required, relevant credentials, such as Professional Certificates, Professional Membership Certificates, Valid Driver’s License etc must be clearly scanned and uploaded as a single PDF file attachment
- CV and relevant attachment(s) shall be uploaded via the link above.
Note: Failure to adhere to the above instructions shall mean automatic disqualification.