Anxin Industrial Technology Nigeria Limited is a food and beverage company and was incorporated in Lagos, Nigeria with Registration Number 727532 in 2008. A manufacturer of mixed fruit milk drink, mixed fruit juice drink, yoghurt, table water, dispense water and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Male Human Resources Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
- The ideal candidate must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration.
- Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Male candidate is required.
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Gender (eg: HR Assistant – Male) as the subject of the email.