All Energy West Africa (AEWA) Nigeria Limited is one of the leading technical and engineering recruitment services providers to Oil and Gas, and Power industries in Africa.
We seek to engage the services of Senior / Experienced personnel for project support services in Nigeria within the capacity below:
Job Title: Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Advisor
Ref. Code: PSS 022
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- Implement HSE and Quality Management Processes for Engineering construction activities in accordance with the Change Management Processes, in order to achieve best practices in HSE and quality delivery of projects.
- A University degree, preferably B.Sc. or equivalent in engineering (Professional qualification such as NEBOSH, IDipOSH, IDipSM or NISP Level 3 will be added advantage)
- Ten (10) years post-graduation experience, out of which a minimum of 5 years should be in a similar position in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Ability to drive and possession of valid driver’s license is required.
Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act Compliance
- In accordance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Content Act of 2010 requirement, AEWA is actively recruiting Nigerian professionals with expertise in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry
- The selected candidates will join AEWA’s clients in its goals to create sustainable value to the Nigerian Economy through systematic development of capability and capacity transfer to Nigerian workforce.
- Compensation and grade level will be commensurate with the professional training and experience of the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only candidates who meet the requirements for the position listed above using the following instructions will be considered for interview:
- CV shall be in MS Word format only
- Where required, relevant credentials, such as Professional Certificates, Professional Membership Certificates, Valid Driver’s License, etc must be clearly scanned and uploaded as a single PDF file attachment
- CV and relevant attachment(s) shall be uploaded via the link above.
Note: Failure to adhere to the above instructions shall mean automatic disqualification.