Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client, a premium Paint Manufacturing company, urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- They seek to hire a Head of Marketing to join their growing team and promote their business goals and objectives.
- You will be the face of the business, identifying prospective customers, enthralling them with the opportunities, and then making deals and signing them.
- As Head of Marketing, you deliver our client’s marketing strategy, lead their sales and marketing team, and are champions.
- You will own and deliver our marketing strategy, source new partners and customers, and build our marketing practice.
- Create and develop a differentiated, impactful, and cohesive marketing strategy
- Design, plan and lead the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
- Understand our B2B2C customers, their goals and needs
- Source new partnerships and meet related KPI’s
- Create scalable, best practice processes in lead generation
- Identify and design unique, sharp and compelling content and materials
- Enjoy working across a broad spectrum of opportunities; from creating our brand bible, developing our global influencer program, to creating our editorial calendar
- Possess a strong understanding of performance analytics
- Regularly demonstrate your well-developed analytical skills and have experience with reporting and data analysis
- Meet return of marketing investment targets
- Lead new business prospecting and lead generation
- Provide senior strategic input and advice on business strategy
- Identify competitors, evaluate their strategies and identify opportunities
- Represent the company at industry events and enhance the brand externally through marketing/thought leadership activities
- Lead and build our team of marketers to ensure well-planned marketing campaigns are delivered
- Contribute to the client’s roadmap, seeing both the big picture and what delivery is required
- Partner closely with sales, strategy, and product to determine and deliver long and short-term goals and key metrics
- Curious and passionate about technology
- 10+ years of marketing experience and an excellent track record of delivering impact
- Possess a growth mindset and driven to deliver excellence
- Thrive in a start-up environment, displaying the independence and company first mentality that start-ups require
- Experience in leading and coaching teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, and sensitivity to the needs of a geographically-distributed team
- Critical-thinker, able to see opportunities in a different light.
Salary is competitive along with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.