Elizabeth Hunt Consulting – Our client, Helen Couture, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Merchandiser
Location: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They are looking for someone who is ready to join them in turning their passion into action.
- Someone who will be responsible for sourcing materials for the production line while critically analyzing the cost and fabric properties to determine if it is the best fit for the collection.
- Source for the right fabrics and materials for production.
- Monitor and control fashion product costing.
- Implement profit planning strategy for each collection and business unit, incorporating different profit parameters to achieve business and sales objectives.
- Ensure constant stock of fabrics and required materials for production.
- Keep regular records of inventory and track inventory usage against projection.
- Monitor and track material usage against projection and promote an analytic-driven process across the business units by engaging and utilizing the company’s software system.
- Identify and assess risks and opportunities against previously defined targets.
- Act as subject matter expert on inventory planning for the entire business; providing guidelines and recommendations for improved business performance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint with a significant level of confidence using Enterprise resource software and systems.
- Must have good knowledge about fabrics.
- Must have at least 1 year of cognate experience as a fashion merchandiser or a minimum of 3 yearsexperience in the fashion industry.
N85,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Fashion Merchandiser” as the subject of the mail.