All Energy West Africa (AEWA) Nigeria Limited is one of the leading technical and engineering recruitment services providers to Oil and Gas, and Power industries in Africa.
We seek to engage the services of Senior / Experienced personnel for project support services in Nigeria within the capacity below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
REF: PSS 034
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- Design, installation and maintenance of Electrical Systems.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering plus any other relevant professional qualifications or certifications.
- 5 – 10 years post-graduation experience spent in an Oil & Gas facility, with specific experience in design, installation and maintenance of Electrical Systems preferably in a Petrochemical plant or Oil & Gas Company.
Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act Compliance
- In accordance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Content Act of 2010 requirement, AEWA is actively recruiting Nigerian professionals with expertise in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry
- The selected candidates will join AEWA’s clients in its goals to create sustainable value to the Nigerian Economy through systematic development of capability and capacity transfer to Nigerian workforce.
- Compensation and grade level will be commensurate with the professional training and experience of the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only candidates that meet the requirements for the position listed above using the following instructions will be considered for interview:
- CV shall be in MS Word format only
- Where required, relevant credentials, such as Professional Certificates, Professional Membership Certificates, Valid Driver’s License etc must be clearly scanned and uploaded as a single PDF file attachment
- CV and relevant attachment(s) shall be uploaded via the link above.
Note: Failure to adhere to the above instructions shall mean automatic disqualification.