International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAD Designer – Electrical / Instrumentation
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Purpose / Objective
- The CAD Designer supports the Lead and Design Engineers in the Project Delivery Organisation in ensuring effective coordination and delivery of design and engineering work for capital projects.
- The CAD Designer is ultimately responsible for engineering drafting and modelling of designs within the team and ensures that the engineering design for assigned capital project is carried out safely to applicable codes and standards utilizing industry best practices to achieve error free and on-schedule project delivery.
- Responsible for delivering CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications for projects, as appropriate for each phase, in line with the corporate goal of competitive and affordable projects execution
- Responsible for Company asset 2D/3D/4D modelling and consistency checks in projects
- Perform the role of Discipline Q-Captain to ensure Flawless Project Delivery
- Work closely with Lead and Senior Design Engineers to resolve any existing or forecasted problems related to drafting quality in design or productivity. Carry out consistency checks on drawings, models etc.
- Apply Company specifications and design manuals in line with the PMF/DCAF to deliver project intents in engineering deliverables CAD and modelling.
- Ensure all engineering discipline requirements and CAD inputs are made into Project documents such as BfD, BDP, BDEP, PES, ITT, etc, in close coordination with other technical disciplines to ensure an integrated delivery.
- Act as technical expert on projects within the project’s organization and responsible for the relevant discipline deliverables plan for projects.
- Liaise with the Corporate Engineering and other SMEs/TA to provide appropriate drafting reviews and assurance on projects.
- Provide visible and personal leadership in HSSE to drive Goal Zero from design through construction and operation.
- HND / B.Sc or equivalent in any Engineering discipline preferably Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in CAD and design works for the oil and gas industry, Experience shall include computer use of Microsoft Office as well as CAD specific software (AutoCAD, GTXRaster CAD, MicroStation, etc.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: email@example.com for support only.