Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Inspector
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Sector: Banking, Finance & Insurance
Contact Person: Team Lead, Branch Audit
- Conduct periodic reviews of the branch functional activities and submit reports on same in accordance with the approved audit plan and policies, process and audit manuals.
- Advice on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over those activities based on levels of exceptions observed in the periodic audits.
- Participate in the periodic external or internal/on the job-trainings of the bank.
- Carry out special investigation as may be directed by the supervisor and/or HOD & Mgt.
- Provide assistance to external auditors and the regulatory bodies as requested.
- Carry out fixed asset and stock of stationery review of the bank for cost control.
- Review of compliance to the bank’s policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Confirm quality of customer service at the branch level.
- Special duties and projects as may be assigned.
- This job post is for Audit Inspector.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 3 years work experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is negotiable.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online