We are a local but a world-class organization that leverages on the strategic advantage of a multinational in California, United States of America. Our team works on developing people so as to make them better. Our mission is to ensure that people are financially independent while their health is not compromised. We are tagged, “Essential Services” by the National Government and the World Health Organization. We also have supports through various International Health Institutions worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- To lead team towards the attainment of company objectives
- To display exemplary leadership and entrepreneurial competence to deliver results
- To ensure personal and group development toward group achievement
- To lead a large number of people to consistently do simple things over an extended period of time.
- Meeting monthly business targets
- Creating and widening of markets for sales and marketing of products
- Developing the over-all sales strategy
- Making business decisions
- Coaching of Team Members
- Mentorship and Leadership
- Training and recruitment of staff and team members
- Leading the reporting of the overall company performance in the region
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
- Degree in Human Resources Management with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.
N150,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.