iRecharge Tech-Innovations is an internet powered distribution platform that enables users purchase virtual products and services such as airtime and mobile data, internet subscriptions, pay TV, and Bulk SMS. This solution which integrates seamlessly with all major Telecoms operators and service providers aims to provide value added services to consumers through as many access points as available.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent Network Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Department: Growth & Implementation
Reports to: Head Growth & Implementation
- The Agent Network Manager (ANM) will be responsible for the growth and management of its agent distribution network in and around the assigned geographical location and region.
- S/He will be responsible for agent prospecting and agent relationship management. They are required to work with the Growth Team for user creation, commission payment in addition to the resolution of all support required.
- Build, monitor and grow a network of vibrant Agents in the regions of coverage.
- Drive and coordinate series of activities involved in identifying, on-boarding, training, and support of Agents.
- Assess and Select Agent Outlet
- Create leads to partner with Agent aggregators and super agents for the growth of the agent network
- Initiating and coordinating business development initiatives such as market storms, community activation, Agent forums etc. geared towards the growth and quality of the Agent network.
- Evaluation of agency channel processes and procedures from time to time for improvements of more efficient operations, compliance, and better controls.
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement marketing activities to create brand awareness and visibility aimed at driving customer growth and transactions.
- Report and track the performance of the premium agent, drive up outlet utilization metrics.
- Supervises the daily operations of assigned field officers and agents.
- Management of branding initiatives and effort to project visibility.
- Deliver on management’s expectation with regards to coverage, revenue and return on investment.
- Responsible for developing/updating training programs/materials as well as facilitating trainings for Agents, Aggregators and field officers.
- Working closely with the Growth and Product team to develop and grow products that meet the specific need of the target market.
- Ensure a good relation and smooth communication with the Premium agent network principal and continuously retrain the outlet to achieve the desired level of customer service.
- Generating business reports for tracking results across various aspects of Business and presenting same in Management Reviews, Monthly performance Reviews etc.
Key Performance Measures
- Number of agent’s on boarded.
- Active agent rate.
- Measure of agent support and issue resolution.
- Total sum of agents acquired in geographical area
- Revenue generation.
Minimum Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of First Degree (with prior experience in similar role)
- Minimum of 3 years in similar role – Required
- Computer literate – Required
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- In-depth knowledge of our products/services and agent network- Required
- Excellent communication skill
- Must be target driven
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude
- Must have great energy and ability to work with data
- Strong prospecting, qualification/needs analysis, and closing skills.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Updated CV as a PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the mail should be “Agent Network Manager – Abuja”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.