Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client, a Supermarket located at Arepo, Ogun State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shop Floor Attendant – Mini Mart
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Shop Floor attendant will be responsible for handling various sales activities in a retail store, including facilitating purchases and providing customer service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting customers when they walk through the door
- Building rapport through conversation and honest recommendations
- Arranging for delivery or pick-up of the customer’s order if needed
- Stock taking and replenishment request
- Assisting in maintaining the back stock room and setting up merchandise displays on the sales floor
- Keeping the sales floor area clean and organized at all times
- Greet customers as they enter the shop and help the find the product they need
- Assist customers by providing product recommendations
- Answering questions on products
- Expanding sales revenue by cross-marketing other products
- Serving customers and processing sales transactions
- Restock shelves·
- Resolve customer complaints·
- Ensure that the sales floor is clean and well-maintained
- Applicants should have an OND qualification
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to work well in a team
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English Language)
- Good teamwork.
- Flexibility to do different tasks.
- Ability to be friendly and polite even when tired, or under pressure
- Confidence in giving advice and information
- Applicants must live around Arepo, Magboro and its environs.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Shop Floor Assistant” as the subject of the mail.