Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leads and manages day-to-day property leasing activities and property management functions
- Interfaces with clients to assess space requirements, site and property selection, research and identify suitable space options, as well as to conduct pre-screenings of spaces for inspection by the client.
- Coordinates and schedules showings with landlords, brokers and property managers.
- Negotiates, prepares and executes lease agreements, amendments, renewals, and other real property legal documents, in conformance with necessary requirements and standards.
- Manages construction, modification, and renovation of space managed by the unit, including determination of the scope of work, hiring architects and engineers, obtaining contractor bids, and construction oversight as appropriate for the area of responsibility.
- Plans and manages property development, tenant improvement, and other associated projects, including highest and best use, land planning, infrastructure planning and design, and site development construction.
- Supervises personnel which typically includes recommendations for hiring, firing, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Management or a similar field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements.
- Knowledge of budget preparation, cost estimating, monitoring, and fiscal management principles and procedures.
- Research, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.