Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a major Beverage Manufacturing company with factory located in Onitsha. They are key producers of bottled water, wines and spirits.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure products meet acceptable quality standards.
- Ensure that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently and in line with Industry Quality standards.
- Devise ways of improving the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality.
- Maintains computerized scale system by keeping units operational and current with formulations; monitoring and verifying records.
- Maintains factory processes and procedures to standard by using statistical methods for monitoring and charting; notifying production officers of noncompliance.
- Releases materials by evaluating all results and visual inspection methods; determining status of non-shippable or usable material.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to ascertain the products meet the required quality.
- B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Chemistry, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related courses.
- Candidate must have a minimum of two years work experience from a manufacturing firm.
- Candidate should reside or ready to reside in Onitsha
Application Closing Date
19th Janaury, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward only their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Quality Control Office” as the subject of the email.
Note: For more enquiries, please call: 08120796570.