Ladgroup Limited is the foremost exporter of Sheanuts in Nigeria. Ladgroup has a Vegetable Oil Processing Factory nearing completion at Ikenne-Remo in Ogun State. This factory when commissioned will ‘pioneer the value addition to Sheanuts on a commercial scale primarily for the export market providing direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contributing towards increasing the non-oil export earnings of the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Location: Ikenne, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze chemical Raw materials, and ensure conformity to specification and to report when off specification occurs.
- Analyze intermediate products, finished products and market samples and ensuring results conforms to specification to report when off specification occurs.
- Implement Quality Management Program according to International Standards and Best Practices.
- Perform quality analyses on shift basis on incoming raw material, work in process, and finished stock for export.
- Inspect off-loading of raw materials
- Take samples and Analyze against specifications for chemical analysis.
- Record your readings, release good materials and reject if it failed the confirmatory tests.
- Water quality assessment across site.
- Quarterly assessment of product library samples.
- Daily/monthly analysis of products according to S.O.N standards.
- Analyze, document and send reports on all raw material advance samples.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Food Technology / Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in quality analysis of fats and oils or related materials will be of added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.