Ibiyemie Charity Foundation is a duly incorporated nongovernmental and not for profit organization with Registration Number 163368 under Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) to promote, support and sustain children education and advocate for peace and unity in rural communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects and accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering for technical project managers
- Experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An agile certification is a desired
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent and updated CV with one recent passport Photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only selected applicants would be contacted for interview. Thank you and goodluck