Ginos Ventures Limited – As an Indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa, we provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for over 15 multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with about 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement & Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek a Procurement & Logistics officer who will be responsible for the procurement and supply of medical equipment and consumables across the country.
- He/She will spearhead our procurement efforts, helping the company get products that are both cost-effective and of high quality, within schedule.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment and supplies.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Arrange for the transportation of products to the location of our clients.
- Oversee all incoming deliveries to the warehouse and ensure accurate documentation of all receipts.
- Oversee all aspects of the shipping process including pickup, packing, and proper documentation of shipments.
- Ensure all items are properly updated on our warehouse system.
- Oversee the preparation of items for shipping, receiving, and storing inventory.
- Handle any other task assigned by the management.
- Preparing and submitting weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Procurement & Management or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Procurement Officer.
Other Required skills and competencies:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policies, and systems.
- Ability to carry out a proper market survey.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Cost Optimization and Project Management skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good organization and problem-solving skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.