SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outdoor / Billboard Advertising Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contact potential clients to market and sell billboard advertising opportunities.
- Contact existing clients to arrange the placement and design of billboard advertisements they have agreed on and ensure an ongoing relationship
- Meet with individual clients at appropriate frequencies (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) to review schedules, budgets and create new strategies.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conducting research on potential clients’ products or services and determining the geographic location of the majority of their target customers for the sale of billboard advertisement
- Persuading clients to purchase billboard advertising platforms.
- Providing recommendations on suitable billboard formats and sizes.
- Explain billboard pricing costs to potential clients and negotiate a fee if necessary
- Manage existing clients to ensure their needs are satisfied and they are happy with the service
- Work with production teams to ensure that agreed advertisements are carried in the right place and at the right time
- Track purchases and keep record of sales, contacts and deals
- Work to maximize sales and meet targets
- Deliver sales reports to management
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years working experience in Sales of Billboard Advertising, Insurance, Real Estate
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of sales principles and techniques.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
N900,000 – N1,000,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.