Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Minimum of an OND in relevant field
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Experience in using Microsoft office software
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.