Edgewood Consulting Limited is a consummate company in the contemporary human capital and staffing arena with an aim to lead the way endowing with comprehensive solutions in the HR domain for growing organizations.
We, at Edgewood Consulting Limited seek to provide the most reliable professional custom key in the hr mainstay such as recruitment, staffing, payroll administration and other HRO solutions. We solely focus on the enhancement of client organizations by providing quality services on various aspects of their human resources and by letting the organization focus on its core issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Administrative Manager
Location: Iperu Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the Hospital
- Liaising with departmental staffs and hospital management and giving feedback to management
- Develop and coordinate marketing strategy/ drive both internal marketing & external marketing to ensure profitability of the clinic
- Liaising with local government authorities to ensure all statutory regulations are met.
- Submission of daily and weekly report of activities.
- Ensure that monthly hospital expenditure budget is within approved limits
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipts of supplies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filling systems.
- Coordinating the activities of HMO patients, seeking for approvals and keeping their records
- Seek Business opportunities for the hospital e.g. HMOs, corporate organization etc.
- Ensure prompt Monthly Budget preparation in conjunction with finance department
- Visit the hospital retainership to ensure that they update their medical bill
- Monitor and ensure the hospital server is in good condition
- Coordinate interviews
- Manage the hospital social handles
- Manage the hospital E-mail accounts with prompt response
- Organize a filling system for important and confidential company documents
- Organize training for members of staff and ensure that the knowledge gained is transferred to other staff.
- Keeping of records of the hospital equipment and stationery.
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintaining movement book, attendance register and visitors’ book.
- Scheduling meeting rooms as required
- Secretary during the management meeting and staff meeting
- Provide adequate support to the Head of each department.
- Follow up with the NHIS registration of the hospital and other registrations.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data as assigned
- Schedule in-house and external Stakeholder meetings.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in Hospital Administration is required
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Hospital Administrator”as the subject of the email.