SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow all Operational Procedures and Standards
- Maintain the service and appearance of vehicles daily
- Keep the cars in clean condition (exterior, interior, engine)
- Check the engine oil, battery, water, tyres, and knowing when the car has any fault.
- Confirm and keep records to know when the vehicle is due for servicing
- Check all vehicle particulars and ensure they are up to date.
- Reporting: prompt reporting of any problems developed in the cause of carrying out daily activities to the Supervisor
- Abide by all traffic rules and regulations including Federal Road Safety Regulations.
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification with 4 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.